Another week, another training session!
A wild binary appears! What to do next? Hacker uses reverse engineering … It’s super effective!
- When? Thursday (22. September), 18:00 - 21:00 (of course you can drop by later, leave earlier, or stay longer ;)
- Where? @IAIK, Inffeldgasse 16a (meet up at IFEG064 (project room, ground floor); depending on how many will come, we will go to the meeting or seminar room)
- Who? you! (please let us know if you plan to come.)
- Reversing with f0rki: live hacking using Angr & Radare. (we might start with a quick setup session.)
- If time is left, making an open session where everybody can hack on whatever they want; e.g. solving challenges from other CTFs or wargames. (Taking a break when we need one.)
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.