3rd edition in our new series of regular trainings!
- When? Thursday (15. September), 18:00 - 21:00 (of course you can drop by later, leave earlier, or stay longer ;)
- Where? @IAIK, Inffeldgasse 16a (meet up at IFEG064 (project room, ground floor); depending on how many will come, we will go to the meeting or seminar room)
- Who? you! (please let us know if you plan to come.)
Goal? Taking a closer look at cryptography; since it’s one of the essential skills for every CTF so far. For instance were from the ASIS CTF 9 of 30 challenges tagged as crypto.
- Shortly organizational stuff
- It’s planned that 2 Fuzzys guide us through crypto challenges/hacklets :)
- If time is left, making an open session where everybody can hack on whatever they want; e.g. solving challenges from other CTFs or wargames. (Taking a break when we need one)
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.